Live Skype interviews that look great—and sound amazing.
The live interview. It’s the most compelling aspect of a newscast, entertainment show, sporting event or webcast. Great remote guests will make your shows more engaging, but only when they look and sound as good as their perspective.
TalkShow VS-100 is a video calling production system designed for television studios and live event producers. Enhance every Skype video call with video and audio enhancements to deliver a great production to your audience.
Reach 300 million monthly connected Skype users.
TalkShow allows you to initiate or receive calls from any video-enabled desktop, laptop, mobile device, conference room, Internet TV or game console running Skype software.
You can operate all aspects of a live Skype video call in the control room like any other video source, work free of audio/visual distractions such as secondary call notifications and advertisements.
Only TalkShow gives you complete control of the entire video calling workflow—before, during, and even after the show.
TalkShow is a 1RU integrated hardware and software system that includes:
- Skype TX software
- 2 channels (1 in, 1 out) HD-SDI I/O
- Professional XLR and SDI-embedded audio
- Call management and control interface
And is the only video calling production system to add:
- Full-bandwidth call recording
- Pro audio tools, auto color and proc amp controls
- Video over IP via TriCaster™; audio over IP via Dante&tm;
- Built-in video preview display and tally support
The TalkShow Advantage
Unlike other Skype TX systems on the market, TalkShow VS-100 offers these unique benefits:
- SDI embedded audio on input and output
- Fully integrated Dante™ audio support
- Full-bandwith call recording
- Manual and auto color correction controls
- One-click, talk-back communication between operator and caller
- Full-motion, high-quality input and output video previews
- Tally notification to indicate when calls are on the air
- Over-the-network integration with TriCaster and 3Play
- Comprehensive system restore
- Advanced audio configuration and more
TalkShow in your workflow. It’s a natural fit.
One of the best things about TalkShow is how easily it fits in to any broadcast studio, control room or live production environment. Producers and engineers will like:
- The simplicity of 1RU rack mount equipment integration.
- The instant familiarity with Skype software and integrated production tools for improving video/audio quality.
- The ability to offload Skype calls from existing laptops with other applications, OS, firewall, and IT software that can interfere with airing video calls.
- The ability to transmit Skype calls when its not safe to have truck masts up.